Our tasting room and gift shop is located in the town's original Catholic Church. The church building was started in 1898 using materials milled from local farms and ranches. It was finished in 1902 and dedicated to the boys who died in the Civil War.
The original bead board ceiling and walls were covered in the 1950's, and re-discovered during our renovation. Future renovations will include placing stained glass in the arches above the windows that have been enclosed with tin since the building was constructed.
Stableridge Winery is proudly located in Stroud, Oklahoma. We are one mile west of downtown and bordered by Old Stroud Road & Historic Route 66.